THE MAD WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FORUM ABOUT THE MAD WORLD .

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masaomi
Admin
Masaomi

Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !  Empty
PostSubject: Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !    Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !  Icon_minitimeTue 3 Jul - 17:00

Yosh '

Well , let introduce myself .

I am Luis , I have 17 years old , Broken Heart , And I have started mad making 5 years ago ( Ima a old guy .. Surprised )

All my youtube accunt : MNIG91610 / xMasaomi / XxMasaomiXx / XxxMasaomiXxxx / xMasaomiXx / xMasaomix / MADMASAOMI

My Main accunt , MADMASAOMI : [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

And my old main accunt , xMasaomiXx ; [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I am in the same generation of iamWK5 , Patrunio , Etari , Taijustu115 ( our leader of madstudio Smile ) , Itachi and some other mad maker :p

I have my own style of mad making ( Phiew x_x ) , I always make a opening with lyric / storyline , Synchro these to make a perfect storyline , Of course I work the flow and the rest too , but not more than this one Smile

I got 1 "officlal" student , you maybe know him , Yoyoman :p Badly , he stopped I think ...

I'm glad to see that the MAD community got some new maker each years since a bit of time ( same if you are not all good Very Happy Just joking Smile ) , Just follow the shiki's way of making Smile

(If you want to introduce yourself too , create a new sujet Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://themadworld.forumotion.com
WK5

WK5

PostSubject: Re: Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !    Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !  Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul - 15:11

YO BRO! I am jealous, you are younger than me lol XD
Back to top Go down
Masaomi
Admin
Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !    Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !  Icon_minitimeWed 4 Jul - 15:11

Yeah ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://themadworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !    Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Masaomii-sama DATTEBAYO !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE MAD WORLD  :: YOUTUBE MAD MAKING-
Jump to: